Speed ramp editing is a video editing technique used to create dramatic and visually interesting effects by slowing down or speeding up footage. This technique is commonly used in action scenes or sports highlights to add emphasis and intensity to the footage.
If you’re looking to add speed ramp effects to your videos, you’re in luck! We have collected more than 10 speed ramp capcut templates that you can use for free. These templates are pre-designed and ready to use, making it easy for you to create stunning videos with just a few taps.
Preview these speed ramp capcut templates below and click on the “Use Template on CapCut” button. This will take you directly to the CapCut app, where you can customize the template to fit your needs.
Speedramp Velocity Filter
Cinematic Black & Color Speedramp
Cinematic Speedramp Template
Speedramp Beat Edit
Speedramp 1 Video Edit
Speedramp Zoom & Slow
Walking Speedramp Edit
Cinematic Speedramp Beat Edit
Speedramp Velocity + Slowmo
Buildings Speedramp Video Edit
Velocity + Distort Slowmo
How to Use Speed Ramp CapCut Template in CapCut App?
- Download the Latest Version of CapCut App.
- Simple find the templates above, or visit templatesguru.com, or see our capcut template new trend page to find trending templates.
- Choose the template you like.
- Once you have made your choice, click the "Use Template on CapCut" button and you shall be redirected to the CapCut app.
- Now select your photos and videos which you want to add in video.
- After that click on Export, you can have your video ready to share with the world. And once you\'re finished, you can export your masterpiece in your preferred format and resolution.
- If you want to export the video without watermark, you can click on "Save and Share on TikTok".